Friday, May 16, 2008

When couples talk...

(from http://www.livinginperu.com/)

  • A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world." The woman says, "I'll miss you."
  • "It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, "Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?" "Probably that I married you for your money," she replied.
  • He said - Since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to make love to you really badly. She said - Well, you succeeded.
  • He said - Shall we try swapping positions tonight? She said - That's a good idea. You stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and change channels.
  • He said - What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you? She said - Turn sideways and look in the mirror.

No comments: